Green Hand Soap is an active hand soap formulated specifically for antibacterial hand cleaning in offices, workshops, garages, hotels, restaurants, canteens, restrooms and homes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Wet hands with clean running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap and apply soap.
2. Lather hands by rubbing them together. Lather the back of hands, between fingers and under nails.
3. Scrub hands for at least 20 seconds.
4. Rinse hands well under clean running water.
5. Dry hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
We have the following sizes available to order:
5 liters | 25 liters
NaCOI, Dipentene, Biocide
For external use only | Avoid contact with eyes | In case of contact with eyes, flush with water | Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs | Keep out of reach of children | Call doctor if ingested